DENK DREI: Office an Retail Space for rent in Leopoldstadt, ViennaVIERTEL ZWEI already stands for modern working in green surroundings at a fascinating location in 1020 Vienna. And, of course, the offices and workplaces in the buildings currently being constructed will also be of the very highest quality. Contact us for detailed information!
Kreativität statt RoutineThe office buildings DENK DREI, designed by the French architects Chaix&Morel, consist of 3 structures: buildings B & C are connected to each other via three floors (1st & 3rd floors) and have terraces or balconies in some areas, while the 6-storey building A stands self-confidently on its own on the central square.
Facts and figures
- Office spaces: 21,000 m² in 3 buildings
- Retail spaces: 2,000 m²
- approx. 480 to 2,300 m² on one level
- Ground floor + 5th, 7th or 8th floor
- Completion: first half of 2017
- Heating requirement: 24 kWh/m²
- generous 3 metre clear ceiling heights in the office area; 2.60 metre clear ceiling heights in the corridors
- Windows that open
- Triple sun protection glazing with internal glare protection
- Raised floors throughout
- Carpet in a flexible tile system
- Flexible standard lamp concept as well as pendant luminaires in conference areas
- Mechanical ventilation throughout
- Surface-near cooling ceiling set in concrete
- Toilet units fitted and ready for use
- Kitchenette connections available
- Connections for supply cooling to the LAN rooms available
- Balconies or terraces in some areas
- Façade sprinkler system
DownloadsVIERTEL ZWEI already stands for a modern working environment in a fascinating location. High-resolution visualisations of DENK DREI are available for you to download here.